Zoggy Roll Ups Swim Wings
The Zoggy Roll Ups swimming aid are very safe and practical inflatable armbands for children. They are inflatable swim wings with two double air chambers, which, compared to the classic inflatable arm bands that you can also find in our diving shop, simply offer your child a little more safety during his or her first swimming attempts. For even more safety, you can get the popular Zoggy Arm Rings, water wings with integrated buoyancy body, in our diving equipment shop.
Swim Arm Bands that still offer positive buoyancy in case of a leak
The Zoggy Roll Ups swim wings can be basically inflated just like classic swim arm bands, through a high-quality EasyInflate non return safety valve, which ensures that the floaties can be inflated easily without air loss. The difference is that each swim wing consists of two double air chambers, which means significantly more safety for your child, as the wings still provide some buoyancy even if one air chamber is leaking.
Perfect buoyancy aid for first swimming attempts
Inflatable armbands have always been better swim trainers for children who are just learning to swim than classic swim rings or ring floaties, which firstly cause the child to lie awkwardly in the water and secondly bear the risk of the child tipping over and getting their head stuck underwater, or in the case of smaller children, of them slipping out of the ring. This cannot happen with water wings, especially with these inflatable Roll Ups double swimmies, which even in the case of a leak, still provide a little buoyancy. For safety's sake, stay close to your child at all times!
You can adjust the buoyancy of the swim trainer through the amount of air in the armbands, adapting it to the swimming abilities of your child. This often doesn't work with classic inflatable arm bands, as they can slip off the arm if not fully inflated. With these double water wings, you can always leave one air chamber fully inflated and dose the amount of air in the other as needed. Therefore, these Zoggy Roll Ups are definitely the perfect learn-to-swim aid for your child!
Robust and durable
Even though they are well secured in case of a leak, this will happen quite rarely, as the Zoggy Roll Ups are made of robust Vylux material, a very durable material that is not easily torn or punctured. Therefore, you will definitely have longer fun with theses Zoggy Arm Bands than with basic, cheap swim arm bands.
Even more water fun for your child
And if you want to encourage and improve your children's familiarity with the element of water, we also recommend the popular and space-saving Zoggy inflatable swim noodle, the well-known Zoggy Diving Rings or the funny Zoggy Dive Sticks, which provide lots of water fun even for experienced swimmers and improve your children's swimming skills and diving techniques.
Swimming aid type: Inflatable water armbands for children, buoyancy aid with two double air cells, swim trainer, inflatable arm rings
Suitable age: available in two sizes - 1 - 6 years or 6 - 12 years
Maximum weight: 1-6 years up to 25kg, 6-12 years up to 50kg
Material: non-toxic, BPA-free Vylux material, conforms to EU standard EN71 parts 1, 2 and 3
- Secure fit on the arm even when one air chamber is not fully inflated
- double air cell provides some buoyancy even if one air chamber leaks
- comfortable fit
- very tear-resistant and robust material
For safety reasons, this swim armbands should always be used in the presence of a parent or another adult legal Guardian!
One pair (2 pcs.) Roll Up water wings in the chosen size.
- Slide Roll Ups onto upper arm.
- To inflate: Squeeze the valve and blow into the chamber. Inflate until firm.
- Close the valve by firmly inserting the stopper.
- Push the valve into the chamber until flush.
- Ensure the flat contoured side sits underneath the arm for optimal comfort.
- Allow the child to enter the water, holding their hand as they do so, especially for very youg children who do not swim at all. Once in the water check the buoyancy. When checking buoyancy the water level should be across the shoulders when the child is floating on the water surface. If necessary adjust the buoyancy by inflating or deflating. For very young children who do not swim at all, only let go of your child when they have reached the right buoyancy. Always stay within reach of your child for safety.
- To deflate: Push valve out of chamber, remove stopper and squeeze base of valve to release air.
- Remove Zoggy Roll Ups from your child's arm gently