Gear Aid Sea Gold concentrated anti-fogging gel for diving masks
Sea Gold anti-fog gel contains the concentrated active ingredient of the popular Sea Drops anti-fog drops, formerly known as McNett Sea Drops, which are probably the best known anti-fogging agent for diving masks and snorkelling masks in the diving world.
Sea Drops have kept 99% of your masks from fogging for decades and Sea Gold drops provide a solution for the remaining 1%, for the "hard nuts" that Sea Drops couldn't crack.
Only for real glass, not for plastic
The Sea Gold Gel is very easy to use and can be applied to all safety glasses. Sea Gold is therefore not only suitable for diving masks, but also for ski goggles, spectacles, binoculars and all lenses that are at risk of fogging. But you have to be careful to use this drops only for lenses made of real glass and not of plastic, because plastic lenses can become cloudy due to the active agents in this gel. So do not use Sea Drops or Sea gold on swimming goggles or sunglasses with plastic lenses.
Easy use - long-lasting effect
All you need to do is rub a few drops of the liquid onto the inside of the lenses of your diving mask, leave for a few minutes, rinse out and you're good to go. Used regularly, Sea Gold gel can keep your diving mask from fogging up permanently.
In our online diving shop you will also find the classical Sea Drops anti-fog agent in 37ml bottles or the Scuba Clear anti-fog spray made from 100% organic ingredients.
Packing Unit: small plastic bottles
Suitable for: all rel glas lenses (Dive masks, ski goggles, spectacles, binoculars). Not suitable for plastic lenses like swim goggles or sun glasses.
Plastic bottles á 37ml