Regulator revision of the 1st stage + 2nd stage + Octopus.
Your regulator is the heart of the diving equipment, is exposed to high loads during diving that leave their mark and comes into contact with salt water. A regulator has, however, with good care regular maintenance or revision, a very long life. Most manufacturers require an annual revision as part of their warranty conditions. The regulator can be sent directly to us by parcel or delivered directly to us in Ilsfeld.
Procedure of the revision:
- The entire regulator including 2nd stage and Octopus is first subjected to an initial inspection and disassembled into its individual parts.
- The wear parts prescribed by the manufacturer are removed.
- The remaining parts go into the ultrasonic cleaner or are cleaned mechanically.
- All parts are dried or, in the case of heavy soiling, cleaned again at extra cost.
- All individual parts are checked and replaced if damaged. Minor repairs up to 30 EUR additional costs will be taken care of directly. Should a larger repair over 30 EUR be necessary, we will consult with you.
- With the help of the revision parts prescribed by the manufacturer, the regulator will be reassembled, adjusted according to the manufacturer's specifications and tested. All replaced parts will be attached to the order.
- All values are checked using a computerized Airscan test bench and recorded in the test log.
- Since the setting values can change again after the first hours of operation of the regulator, the regulator remains under pressure at our facility for 24 hours and then receives its leak test, final adjustment and final inspection.
Since 1997 we have been carrying out regulator overhauls for most of the well-known manufacturers. In the meantime, we have performed more than 8,000 revisions. Nevertheless, our service technicians regularly attend technical and service seminars of the respective manufacturers. Thus we acquire the necessary licenses from the manufacturers and are always up to date with the latest developments. Your regulator is in best hands with us. You can return your regulator to us in our store or you can send it to us by parcel. We usually need 10 working days.
Regulator revision for 1st stage, 2nd stage and Octopus.
For regulators of the brands: Scubapro, Mares, Apeks, Aqualung, Oceanic, Atomic, Subgear and Semann Sub.
1. shipping is organized by the customer himself with any shipping company: there are no additional costs involved
2. shipping by DHL within Germany with a shipping label from us: additional cost 5,90€. If you choose this option, we will send you a DHL label for Germany by e-mail.
3. shipping by DHL outside Germany, in another EU country, with a shipping label from us: additional cost 12,90€. If you choose this option, we will email you a DHL label for EU countries.
1. shipping by DHL within Germany, with a shipping label from us: no additional cost, and you will receive a DHL label for Germany from us.
2. shipping by DHL outside Germany, in another EU country, with a shipping label from us: additional cost 12,90€. If you choose this option, we will send you a DHL label for EU countries.